The Recipe And Ingredients for Neptune Salad.
Prawns 300 grams
Squid 300 grams
Crab sticks, 200 grams
130 grams. red caviar
Method of preparation
1) Boil the eggs and wait still cool, then separate the white from the yolk, now cut into protein. The yolk can be present for decoration.
2) Cook the shrimp in lightly salted water.
3) Then throw in the boiling water, pre-sliced into rings, squid. Keep in Mind, do not digest them, or turn out the rubber!
4) Cut the crab sticks.
5) Now add a couple of tablespoons of mayonnaise, stir, and then add the red caviar but not burst.
6) Salt, pepper according to taste, but I advise you to salt after mixing of all, because eggs and mayonnaise can provide enough salt, so you must check salt before.