The most simple salad recipe from this wonderful varieties of cabbage, relevant for any time of year.
Sometimes complain that in salads red cabbage stiff. This can be easily avoided if the chopped cabbage scalded with boiling water and gently squeeze. For all salads need to cook red cabbage so.
Today, we share with you the most simple salad recipe from this wonderful varieties of cabbage, relevant for any time of year.
1 head red cabbage (small)
1-2 medium carrots
1 can of canned green peas
100 g of fresh herbs (parsley or dill, and you can add something, and more)
Vegetable oil and lemon juice for salad dressing, salt to taste.
01. Washed and peeled from the upper body head leaves finely chop and place in a deep bowl, pour over boiling water, squeeze and let the water drain (best to put the cabbage in a colander for 15-20 minutes).
02. While cabbage dries, clean and cut onions. To improve the taste of lettuce, onions, lightly fry in a small amount of refined vegetable oil.
03. Also prepare carrots: Peel it and grate. If toasting onions, add to the pan and carrots. All together in the warm oil about 2-3 minutes and connect with cabbage.
04. Vegetable mixture sprinkle with lemon juice, mix well, add the chopped dill and parsley.
05. Green peas, drain the water, add it to the salad and all this season with vegetable oil, prisolit and again mix.
To prepare this salad you will take only 20 minutes, and the result is a tasty and healthy addition to any meat or fish dish with a side dish or not.