Squash - vegetables simple, unpretentious. And it is very useful:
Here I would like to digress.
Able to cook - does not mean to spend in the kitchen all day and night, mastering complicated recipes. It is clear that the working person time to such experiments is not there. And yet it is not a reason to abandon the home-cooked meal, but rather an incentive to learn "on the fly" to create culinary masterpieces of the simplest products. Optionally, you can find recipes that are cooked very quickly. The rest - a trick!
To learn how to cook quick and tasty zucchini, read our selection of recipes.
Recipe №1. Korean salad with zucchini and carrots
For this salad fit only young zucchini small, with delicate skin. Ingredients:
2 young zucchini
2 large carrots
1 large onion
4 cloves of garlic
5 tablespoons vegetable oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Vegetable Wash, peel and grate the carrots for the Korean. Grate the zucchini and carrots separately.
Zucchini squeeze out excess juice.
Carrot mix with garlic and onion, chopped very fine julienne. Salt, pepper, a little hands.
In skillet, heat to boiling vegetable oil, pour in the carrot, add the zucchini, stir and let it cool.
Spices do not regret - should get a real spicy Korean salad.
Recipe №2. Cream of zucchini with cream
Not just soup, and now yummy! Serve it better with wheat toast. Ingredients:
3 young zucchini
1 large onion
3-4 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons refined sunflower oil
100 ml of liquid cream (15% fat)
5 cups of water
½ tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp salt.
1. Fruit peel, cut into small cubes. Chop the garlic with a knife.
2. Place in a pot potato slices, cover with water, boil for 10 minutes and add the zucchini.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion, garlic and tomatoes, stir and lightly fry until golden brown.
4. Boil the soup is already in the form of puree for 5-7 minutes, add pepper and salt, if you like - sprinkle with fresh herbs.
In this soup, you can add fried croutons of bread, grated garlic, and / or pieces of cooked chicken, shrimp.
Recipe №3. Zucchini Cake
Despite its name to desserts this dish has nothing and is ... zucchini with mayonnaise, tomatoes and garlic. So we can safely cook a cake on festive table in addition to meat and fish. Squash is better to use young, mayonnaise - prepare yourself (shop contains too many preservatives). Ingredients:
For the dough
3 medium-sized young zucchini
2-3 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons starch
3 tablespoons flour
Ground pepper and salt (to taste)
Vegetable oil for frying pancakes.
1 head of garlic
Finely chopped fresh herbs (dill, parsley, green onions feathers)
1 cup vegetable oil (preferably olive)
½ tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tablespoon vinegar
2 tsp mustard
Ground black pepper - optional
Sprigs of parsley to decorate the surface of the cake.
1. Grate the zucchini on a fine grater, drain the excess juice (you can gently squeeze squash pulp hands), and add chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Eggs beat with a mixer and add the grated zucchini.
3. Stir in the flour and starch and mix. The dough should be thick (to resemble the consistency of thick cream).
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and bake pancakes them well on both sides.
5. Once the pancakes are ready, let them cool down and join in the preparation of the filling and layer cake.
6. Prepare mayonnaise. In a bowl beat the whipping 2 eggs, salt and pepper, add the sugar and mustard and start whisking. Add a little vegetable oil, will not stop beating.
7. At the end, add the vinegar - and now ready to tasty and healthy homemade mayonnaise! Now chop the greens, squeeze the garlic and mix it all with mayonnaise. Finished layer briefly put in the refrigerator.
8. Wash tomatoes and cut into thin slices.
9. Proceed now to assemble the cake. Cooled pancakes one spreadable mayonnaise and lay on top of tomato slices.
10. Spread top of cake with mayonnaise and garnish with parsley sprigs.
11. Allow to soak for several hours in the refrigerator and serve!
Quick and tasty to cook zucchini - not an easy task. But now you deal with it?